Serving as a sponsor for our local leagues is a great way to build exposure for your business. Especially businesses that serve Southeastern Pennsylvania. Here, we’ve provided some details on our total scope.
We have 4 Philadelphia area-wide travel leagues that run throughout the year:
– Early Spring (March-April) Girls Travel League- for high school girls which includes 10 teams and around 100 players.
– Spring (May-June) Coed Travel League for ages 8-18, which is comprised of over 80 teams from across the Philadelphia area and includes over 850 families.
– Fall (September-October) Coed Travel League for ages 8-18, which is comprised of over 60 teams from across the Philadelphia area and includes over 650 families.
– Winter (November-February) Coed Indoor Travel League for ages 8-18, which is comprised of over 30 teams from across the Philadelphia area and includes over 240 families.
These leagues are sanctioned by the United States Tennis Association and winning teams move onto Regional, Sectional and National Championships.
Anybody can put together a team as long as they have the players and courts. We have parents that put together teams on public courts and we have tennis clubs that also put together teams on their courts. So it’s a wide demographic. Sometimes fees are incorporated for those teams as well.
This is our 8th year in running the leagues and we want to keep growing and expanding. With that, we’d like to offer you an opportunity to be a part of growing tennis in the area.
Our goal with sponsor money and donations is to provide the players and teams in our league with something extra. These would include:
– League Champion Apparel
– End of the Season Awards Banquet or Party
– Scholarship Opportunities
– Fundraising Opportunites for other Charitable Organizations
– Money to help out with costs for teams that advance to National Championships
Money is of course great, but we will accept product to for donation and can use it in a League Raffle or to give out league prizes.
Furthermore, we can provide opportunities to help market your business. These include
– Presenting League Sponsor Opportunities with Business Name on all League Materials both on our online USTA league management website and offline materials.
– Presenting Division Sponsor Opportunities for Certain League Divisions
– Sponsor’s Name and Logo in on Fliers and Packets for Leagues
– Sponsor’s Name and Logo on Championship Apparel
– Sponsor’s Name and Logo on Travel portion of the PATTA website
– Sponsor’s Name and Logo in Awards Program
– Sponsor space at awards ceremony
– Sponsor’s Name on Scholarship Information
If you’re interested in joining the PATTA team as a sponsor, please call the PATTA Hotline at 610-450-4816 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org